Monday, November 1, 2010

Join

Have you git a way with words? or are really into fashion? Then join our team! Here's how.
We have several spots that need filling
  • Cheats/hidden/free things on Stardoll x2
  • Fashion Writer x3
  • Fashion on Stardoll x2
  • Stardoll Spoilers x1
  • Trends x1 (maybe 2)
  1. You MUST have a Stardoll account
  2. You NEED to post regularly
  3. You need to be able to find cheats
  4. You need to let me know if you are going away
  5. You CANNOT tell anyone the password
  6. You have to be a good speller/or use spellcheck
Ok here's the template for an application form
Stardoll Name- 
Blog Name (the one your going to use for posts)
A little but about yourself-
2 references (people who can say your not going to hack this blog)-
Anything else you think I should know- 

Send it to me by email (fashion-stardoll2010@hotmail.com) and I will reply as soon as I can.

xx
angel17



No comments:

Post a Comment